Question: Where can I find advice and guidance for autism?

Where can you get help and support for autism?

For personalized assistance, contact our Autism Response Team at 888-288-4762 (Spanish 888-772-9050) or .Emergency

Who can I talk to about my autism?

1. Talk to someone for advicea GP.a health visitor (for children under 5)any other health professional you or your child see, such as another doctor or therapist.special educational needs (SENCO) staff at your childs school.

What services are available for autism?

There are many types of treatments available. These include applied behavior analysis, social skills training, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sensory integration therapy, and the use of assistive technology.

What support can I get for my autistic child?

Benefits you can get Advice & Support for:Disability Living Allowance.Carers Allowance.Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit.Housing Benefit and help with Council Tax or Rates.Income Support.Universal Credit.Challenging benefit decisions.More information.14 Dec 2020

What is the best way to support a child with autism?

Helping your child with autism thrive tip 1: Provide structure and safetyBe consistent. Stick to a schedule. Reward good behavior. Create a home safety zone. Look for nonverbal cues. Figure out the motivation behind the tantrum. Make time for fun. Pay attention to your childs sensory sensitivities.More items

Write us

Find us at the office

Kyker- Kublin street no. 42, 51864 Pretoria, South Africa

Give us a ring

Carnell Mckean
+65 937 708 93
Mon - Fri, 10:00-20:00

Contact us